Thursday, March 22, 2007

So-Cal

It must be my paws on the keyboard but this damn computer sure has been having problems! Now that it's spent a few days at the "doctor" lets see if it'll work for a little while. So, we've finally left the prickly world of Arizona and entered the sprawling cities of Southern California. I was a bit concerned about the lack of room for dogs to run but found that there's a whole lot of single track in So-Cal and not a lot of people on any of it. We've been having a good ol time breaking the leash laws and sneaking into dogless places!
















Like the beach!



And camp grounds in Orange County!


















I've got to keep my people happy and make sure they get out and ride... this one was in Noble Canyon outside of San Diego CA. If you are down there you've got to hit Noble Canyon, it's a whole lot of rocky goodness! Anna liked it so much that she left a little bit of herself there... literally. Jason tried to do the same but his skin's just too tough.





















It's always sweet to have time to visit our much missed family while we are on the road. We were lucky to get to see Ttantta (Aunt in Basque) Jeanine, Luise, and Mitsy TWICE while we were in Orange County. Ttantta Jeanine spoiled us with her delicious cooking and awesome hospitallity. Luckily she knows how to keep a wiggly black dog happy (bacon, hint hint, lots of bacon). I wasn't sure if I was going to make it without all the goodies Craig used to feed at me at Disco but I'm pulling through with a little help from the fam.

 





No comments: