Monday, June 25, 2007

Chillin


Chillin
Originally uploaded by sixvlt.

I've become a model. My short person has been following me around with her new camera for a couple days now and I am beginning to feel like I may need to dye my hair blond, get a miniture chihuahua, and demand nothing but the best caviar. It's hard being followed by the papratzi! I'm going to steal the camera and get some good shots so on so keep an eye out for a few new posts and leave a freaking comment so I know someone's actually interested in hearing my wiggly dogness.

2 comments:

Irishdee said...

Well. first of all, I have been following all of your escapades. Me, I am Jason's Aunt DEE. I love your adventures, wish I could be there too. Keep having fun, Love Aunt DEE

DL said...

Oh, Moxy sweet - I love your blog. Please do keep writing. Some day when you are even MORE famous, we'll be saying that we knew you when.....

I am not sure how to spell paparazzi either, but I'm pretty sure you didn't get it right. But that's okay. Especially if you're going blond anyway.

Tell your short person to send some of those photos along, please.

Love,
Dogma