Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bless Yer Haart



That's what they say in Tennesse. Bless yer haart. We just left beautiful Big South Fork National Recreation area where we rode/ran some of the most senic trail we've seen since leaving the west side of the rockies. Being a dog in a national park is rough as, technically I am not supposed to be off leash or really even in the park but they bend the rules here and there. A little wiggly charm goes a long way. The problem is that I don't really get the whole 200' cliff thing and I tend to think that I can just hop down and chase the bunnies below so my peeps had to leave me at home for a few of the rides.



I don't see the humor in this one but I've also never learnt how ta spell write.





Those southern boys had a hard time letting the lady do all the work but nobody else had a "silky pocket boy" saw in their camelbac. I'm not kidding, that's what it's called.



Once in a while my people need be shown how it's done so they had to follow me off this one.



1 comment:

Julie said...

I know you like the southern hospitality, but COMTE HOMTE STOON!!!!