Saturday, January 26, 2008

I know it's been a while. I'm a horrible blog dog but you've got to give me a break. My people have been dragging me all over the place, in and out of meetings, parties, and bowling allies. That's right. Staff week and IMBA involves all of the above. It's tough but I'm the dog for the job. With Office week over we headed to Gooseberry Mesa on the Utah/Arizona border for a little late winter riding...



Gooseberry rocks. Go there. And for those of you who would enjoy a little cultural tourism, Colorado City is just down the road. If you haven't heard of it just pick up a copy of of "Under the Banner of Heaven".



We are psyched to have a couple rock stars with us for the next month. My peeps are training the new Trail Care Crew Kelly and Collins and I am helping them cope with life sans Keeta (their dog) who will be joining them on the road in a couple months. Here they are on their first ride of in the South West! They love it!



Anna and Kelly were loving the rocks. It was a nice change from the chilly chilly snow and it's great to have a couple cool cats rollin around with us!

No comments: