Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Peeps is Odd.

It's not very often that we get to double back on our tracks but today we got the opportunity to revisit the first work project my people did when we hit the road last year. needless to say, it was the best part of the trail! I must have missed the conversation about how it was followed by lots more of the same and ended up tearing my paws pretty badly on the sharp desert rocks.



As most of you know, the shorter half of my people is a little odd... note the socks.



And the taller one is, well, also a little odd.



Luckily they are surrounded by plenty of oddness so it all works out.

2 comments:

Julie said...

If I were riding out there I think I would wear long socks too. Are they just for style, or do they keep your fine legs from getting torn up like Moxy's paws?

Moxy (the wiggly one) and her people, Anna and Jason said...

It's all about style baby!