Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sausage Foot

Please send treats. I like the peanut butter flavored kind. My leg has turned into a hairy black sausage because I'm just a really really hard core dog. We're hanging out on the continental divide in Colorado and yesterday and after riding a section of the Divide Trail we dropped down a rippin fun decent called Greens Creek which was apparently a little to much for this Wiggly Black Dog. Luckily I've got an overly concerned small Basque-0 to freak out when I get hurt so we went to the vet today, got an x-ray and decided it's nothing deadly. They sent me home with some good drugs and told me not to have any fun for a couple weeks. LAME. So, here are some photos of fun and people we like to have fun with to make me feel better!

Fun ride last week in Kurt Gowdy State Park WY.


My fun friend Julie at Whistler... I didn't get to go on this trip but man did I hear about if for a long time.


And Julie's fun and fun-ny looking husband Shane in Whistler.


And of course the always fun Cleary family.


And the JW killin it at Kurt Gowdy.

2 comments:

DL said...

Oh poor baby! Does it hurt?
Love,
Grandogma

Julie said...

Ripley wants to kiss it.

THE WILSONS ARE FAMOUS!!!!