Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Please Send Peanut Butter Treats To...

We've got a mailing address in Hood River so get all old school on us and send a letter. Or some peanut butter dog treats... or a steak, or a cat... I'd really like a cat. I wasn't even going to tell you about it until my people mentioned that other people can send treats via these boxes. Did I mention that I really like peanut butter treats? So, if you'd like to send me fan mail you can apparently just write.

(Recipient's Name)
(If it's for me "C/O small person or tall person")
PO Box 1315
Hood River, OR 97031

on the envelope and it will miraculously show up in this little locked box that is inside this building that I'm not allowed to go in. It's sort of strange and I don't really understand the technology but I'm a dog and I like to keep things simple.

And for your viewing pleasure here is a photo of Jason going really fast (he's the blur in the middle of the rapid).

2 comments:

DL said...

I dunno, Mox. How do we KNOW that photo is of Jason? It could be any random red/black/yellowish-green blur.

Good luck with the peanut-butter-treat scam. Oops, I mean PLAN.

Love,
Grandogma

MTB Tandem Team said...

Howdy Moxy,
Are you sure you wouldn't rather we send a container of gooey apples and coffee grounds from our ripe compost pile?!

Love,
Aunt Cathy Hyphenated