Sunday, February 25, 2007

Furry Woodland Creatures

We are in the 3.2 state of Utah spending our totally undeserved time off playing in Moab. While my people have been rolling around the cliffsides on bikes, I have decided to take up hunting. So far I'm not very good at it but give me time. I'm working on my pounce. Those bunnies won't know what hit them. I'm a pretty ferocious dog when I'm chasing varmets.



So, you might begin to notice a theme with the photos. All the shots of a rider are taken of Anna and all the shots of someone changing a flat or chillin at a view point are of Jason. This is because Jason is one of those people who always remembers to take pictures and Anna is a slacker who only remembers to take pictures when she's waiting for Jason to change a flat (that's also the only time she can catch him:).




No comments: