Monday, September 24, 2007

Big Furry Bullies



All I wanted to do was play but this cute cuddly ball of claws would have none of it. Of course, I was barking at him, and well... bouncing around like a freak. But that's what you do when you're playing! So, instead of the usual response of some fun tackling, rolling around in the grass and good four legged romping, this little guy slapped me in the face, chased me across the yard, and when he finally caught me, he tore into by back side with a big paw full of knives. I've got scars! Now my people make fun of me because apparently I was screaming like a little baby shitzu throughout the whole ordeal.

I suppose I will have to give up on my idealistic ways. Cats will probably never play with me. So now I just bark louder at them! MWAAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Where is Moxy now? We need a new blog post. I am worried she has been taken hostage by a gang of cats!