Sunday, December 14, 2008

15 Degrees!


15 Degrees is not warm. Not unless you're from Antarctica. Then it's probably bordering on tropical. Here in Hood River, it is very very far from warm. The best part of it all is that when it is not warm, water turns into this white fluffy stuff my people call snow and I LOVE SNOW. We woke up this morning to quite a bit of the frozen liquid so we decided to wander around outside and enjoy it. Here are some photos we brought back from our exploration of the frozen world.







When it's really cold outside, I have to go very fast everywhere. Here I am going very fast.

And here is Jason just before he was hit in the head by what seems to have been a snow ball... MWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

2 comments:

Elliott said...

aw, i miss the snow.

Julie said...

Those pics are really good. So good, I think I'm going to go outside and play in the snow right now!!!!