Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bouncy Black Dog

Well, 15 degrees didn't end up being that cold after all. It's a bit colder now and to top it off, I can't find anywhere to, well, do stuff that good dogs do outside. You see, I'm a picky dog. Like some who require a fire hydrant, I require a nice patch of grass. If you pay close attention to the following photos, you will find that there is a current grass crisis. Hence the look on my face in this photo.


Oh, and this is not a picture of me laying in the snow. I'm standing up, doggy paddling so that I won't drown in the stuff.


This is our neighbor's orchard. It's not currently producing fruit. CAUSE IT'S FROZEN!


Prayer flags and icicles. They go well together.


The top of the small one's head while she made me help her "groom" a skate ski track on the back 40. Said grooming was done by skiing around in a big oval with tele skis and skins on while bribing me to follow with delicious peanut butter treats. Delicious peanut butter treats sent to me by my good friends Cathy and Jim! Thanks you two! I love ya!


And finally, this is my impression of a snow plow.

2 comments:

DL said...

Moxy, the photos of you are incredible. You do look a bit, uh, concerned, in the first one. You photograph well against the white fluffy stuff and I love the last one of you plowing or snowflying or snowswimming or whatever it is that you're doing. And that orchard photo! Just amazing.

I'm glad that you're still blogging. Could you send me larger images of your plow photo please? It's for my screensaver at work. People walking by are always asking me "who is that BEAUTIFUL black dog?"

Love,
Grandogma

tandemjim said...

I agree with your Grandogma that you look very handsome against the white snow. The pics coming from Oregon these days are heavenly. Um, have you figured out how to overcome your green grass issues?

Happy New Year!