Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Vacation Without a Dog... I know, it doesn't seem like fun to me either.

The small one ditched Jason and I for a few days of hanging out with my Grandogma in Bend. Despite the fact that I was left out of this exciting adventure and didn't get to see one of my favorite and most loved people, I agreed to post a few pictures of stuff I missed out on.



This is my awesome Grandogma taking a quick break while skate skiing at Virginia Miesner Snow Park outside of Bend. They had a great time skiing but the snow was a little sticky and they had to work pretty hard.



The view of Mt Hood from 197 made for a nice drive south... really though, without a dog in the car, it must have been horribly boring.



Martinis and Beer at the Kennedy School polished off a good day of skiing and shopping. Luckily Anna returned from the fun mini vacation carrying plenty of tasty treats so I have forgiven her for leaving me at home.

4 comments:

stewy said...

Moxy, you tell your short person that she needs to take another mini-vacation, with you, to see me and my short (and 2 shorter people) person very soon. My short person says it has something to do with missing brain parts and a very tall friend. Anyways, I just say come liven up my boring life with all your labrador energy! Love, Bojo

Anonymous said...

Moxy! You are so jealous. We had a ton of fun and it was awesome, of course we missed you but you got to build trail and ski with Jason the whole time you fun hog!

DL said...

Well, actually ... it was pretty fun, Moxy, even without you. But of course it would have been even better if you'd been there, too. Especially skiing. You, too, would have been disappointed that the pool was closed, though.

Anyway, why I'm writing is to tell you about the book I'm listening to. "Bad Dogs Have More Fun" Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that, being such a good dog yourself.

Love,
Grandogma

tandemjim said...

Moxy,
Don't tell me that the Tall One made you do stupid pet tricks whilst the Short One went on vacay without you.

Go out and roll in the snow then give 'em big kisses.

TandemCathy