Saturday, March 14, 2009

Workin Hard

The largest one in the family has taken it upon himself to build a new mountain bike trail in his spare time and I have been recruited as his assistant. Not only must I diligently keep an eye out for any ferocious forest dwellers (squirrels, butterflies, and sometimes deer) and chase them away should they come close to our trail but I am also responsible for destroying or eating any sticks that may fall onto the trail after it has been built and guarding the chainsaw as seen here.



After all the toil I have to work even harder just to get a crumb to eat by looking painfully pitiful (which comes quite naturally) and wiggling the very tip of my tail so that my adorableness and pitifulness are overwhelming and he is forced to share his lunch or feel the guilt all day.



I'm happy to say that the trail is going to be AMAZING! Can't wait till it's done so my peeps will take me riding on it!

No comments: