Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I can fly!

I have no photographic evidence of my claim but just ask the short one... in an attempt to rescue a particullarly special stick from it's eminent demise I jumped off a 15 foot high cliff into a river. It turned out to be a bit upsetting as I maintained my usual jumping composure and slapped the water hard with my belly. The short one must have thought it looked fun and decided to jump of the rock which was not good for me as I have been left with the responsibility of making sure nobody drowns. It was a rough evening by the river for me but I did successfully rescue at least 40 sticks and 3 people from the frigid waters of the North Fork of the Middle Fork of the Willamette River. I'll see if I can get some photos tomorrow but in the meantime, here is a picture of the peeps and I on a bike ride.

No comments: