Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Beaches

I was a sandy salty dog last weekend. It was amazing. The mixture of swimming, running, and high concentration of dead things makes the beach one of my favorite spots. My peeps ditched me at the house a couple times so they could go surfing (the tall one seems pretty good but the short one spends a lot of time under water) which I don't really appreciate. They both know I'm perfectly capable of swimming out past waves up to 10' and surfing back in. I guess it might be my method of rescue that they don't like? I'm a dog! All I've got for grabbing potentially drowning people are my teeth. You'd think they could see past their dislike of dog bites and realize I'm saving their lives but no, they just leave me at home now. Oh well, I'm getting a little old to be saving them all the time anyway.







No comments: