Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You called it Grandogma

You're right, I've been a bit of a tease with the blogging but assure you it was not intentional. I generally blog when bored and the past few days have lacked boredom. To start with, the short one drug me down to Cali for a super whirl wind trip which included one slightly too long ride (for an old dog lady). We also got to have some quality time with my grandogrents. Then we rallied home to pick up the tall one whom we hadn't seen in a few weeks at the airport (brief layover in Oakridge). We surprised him which was rad. Reunited, the peeps decided to attack the back yard (3 acres of forest that was largely destroyed last winter) meaning they spent much of the day chain sawing, hauling wood/branches, tending a burn pile etc. (such a romantic way to reconnect right?). During their property maintenance I chewed on sticks and slept in the sun. Following their brief laps into home-owner responsibility they got their priorities straight and drug me out on big mountain bike rides. Today, I made the mistake of finding something super foul to roll in and now, after some equally foul language and the short one lifting me in and out of the claw foot tub, I smell like a beautiful flower took a huge dump on my head. There you have it. Here are some photos of the last week or so.







No comments: