Saturday, April 20, 2013

South, then beer, then north.

First we went south where the short one left me with my grandogrents and my buddy Moon Dawg, then she returned in a very anxious state requiring immediate mountain biking up hills followed by beer (the former being uncommon). Now she seems to be recovered from the trauma and we are working our way back home. Rumor has it the tall one is coming back soon too! I sure miss his 6am wake up and feed me time. Also, I think he'll do a decent job of keeping shorty in
her currently calm state in the case that things get California crazy again anytime soon.





1 comment:

DL said...

Ahem, Moxy. Your family has been back together for days now, and no news from you. Slacker!

Moon and I will be there tomorrow or maybe Thursday and we'll expect a full accounting of why you've been so lazy about blogging, Mox.

Are you off for the coast? Maybe we'll excuse you, if that's the case. Or, despite having hooked us on this blog, are you just getting lazy (in which case, we have less inclination to excuse you)?