Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It goes to 11. And then it keeps going!

Yesterday marked 11 years of my people's togetherness. Also, luckily there's some sort of taxi situation that happens on that date (4/15) so they always remember. My understanding of taxis is quite minimal as I thought they were cars but this time of year they seem to be piles of paper. Anyway, taxis aside, my peeps are old and have been together since the beginning of time in a dog's mind. Hoping they keep up with the adventures for many more elevens.







2 comments:

DL said...

Great photo choices, Mox. However, I have no idea what you're talking about, with taxis and such. Please explain, if "they" tell you what that's about in any kind of intelligible (intelligible to dogs and old women) way.

Moxy (the wiggly one) and her people, Anna and Jason said...

income taxis...