Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blog CPR

Is there anybody out there? Am I talking to myself? If you've left the Wiggly Black Dog fan club I can't say I blame you as the last post was a lot of dog years ago. But, if you're still hanging on I hope that you'll stick around as I'll be posting here once again. The short one deleted her FB account in an effort to look at FB less. Seems to work pretty well so rather than posting stuff on the book of faces I will be keeping folks updated on our shenanigans here once again.

2012 was a year unlike most. The peeps were on the road a lot and I got to go on a couple adventures with them. They both managed to injure their right shoulders. The less tall one broke, dislocated and separated hers in a mountain bike crash and was off her bike all summer. The tall one smashed his into a cliff and refused to go to the doctor but is still dealing with a sore wing. Aside from all the people whining and beer that was involved in their healing they seem ok now.

For a 77 year old dog I'm awesome. Hell, even for a 40 year old dog I'm doing great. Most people think I'm only 4 people years old and I haven't even had any work done (aside from a tiny tail shortening). I'm still going on rides with the peeps, running and chasing things. I have also developed an affinity for all things warm and snugly like dog beds next to woodstoves and people beds filled with people who generally don't approve.

There's lots more but I'll post some more about the biggies. WOOF!











No comments: