Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wyoming, Maui, Sedona

My small person is confusing me. She is packing both skis and bathing suits. Winter hats and flip flops. Jackets and tank tops. And it's January. If it were May I'd understand because you never do know what's going to happen in the Pacific Northwest but this seems extreme. The only thing I can figure is that she's going to two different and equally awesome places before I see her again. She'd better bring back some good smells.

Then the tall one starts talking about the trails in Sedona. I love me some Sedona so hopefully I'm going with one of them but so far I've seen no dog beds, leashes or treats being packed and since those are really the only things I need I'm guessing I'll be hanging at home but hopefully I'll get lucky.

I think these pictures may be an accurate depiction our near future.





No comments: