Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hijacked by the short one.

Anna here. Moxy's been slacking on blogging because I left and took all her interwebing tools with me. Where did I go you ask? I went to Maui. And thanks to a couple really generous people, I didn't wear down for 7 days. My skin turned red in a couple places. I hung out with a bunch of amazing people. I cheated on Moxy with a golden retriever named Yoshi. I tasted some strange green things that I assumed were edible based on their location at the grocery store and later decided I might have been wrong. I sang the ABCs with a sweet 2 year old named Rose. I stayed in a lovely house with a pool where I could hear the waves in the distance and roosters in the less distantness. I did some work. I ate enough fresh avocado to fuel a jet, or just an out of shape 31 year old girl on a bike. I hiked in the woods and walked with a couple awesome Tracys while overlooking the ocean. And I spent much of the week chasing Dylan all over the place on a road bike. We went up hills pretty slow and down hills really fast. I stretched a lot. I smiled a lot. Oh, I also went to the beach... Once.

Really, the only thing that wasn't completely awesome was the lack of J-Dub. He was missed but he had some fun in Sedona so at least we were both having fun in separate sunny places togetherish.

Characters, views and adventures:























No comments: