Sunday, February 10, 2013

People are strange.

To start with, they call these cows "Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast and Tasty". I suppose once they become those things it might feel a little more ok but right now they are more than just a piece of meat! We stopped by our neighbor's house today to visit our future grass fed meal and pick up a chicken coop. The peeps will soon be chicken farmers and I will probably just be in more trouble and stinkier than usual.

The short one has been taking the skinny tire bike out a lot this week which means I don't get to go. I've been contemplating chewing its wheels off so that she's got no choice but to mountain bike but I'm not sure how that would go over.

Luckily for her and her wheels the peeps took me swimming on the Hood today. It was cold and beautiful and the sticks were glorious.











No comments: