Monday, January 21, 2013

Donut dog beds are the best!

I got to spend the weekend in Oakridge hangin with my Grandogma, Moon Dog, and my peeps. The short and tall food people had to take care of some business from which they returned smelling like sweat, dirt, and campfire. I can't help feeling like I missed out but then, when I think about how much I love my new donut dog bed (thank you grandogma!) I feel like maybe I'm cool with not being a part of their filthy mountain bike shenanigans. Also, my grandogma (aka number 1 backup food person), took me for a couple adventures that included finding rotten stuff to eat and that's always a good time.

The trip was wrapped up in Bend where the short one had a looong meeting followed by an awesome evening ride with me. We spent most of it hopelessly lost AND completely aware of where we were... roughly. Despite the confusion we ventured on enjoying the shreddy fast frozen dirt. I was starting to feel like the short one was trying to loose me in the woods when we finally rolled back to the food containment device (car) as it got dark. And for your ocular enjoyment:





















No comments: