Sunday, January 21, 2007

Rollin Rollin Rollin...










Hey there! On the road again after lots of meetings, skiing, BMX, dental work (Yep, that's nitrous), snow ball fights, aquarium poaching and goofing off in Boulder CO. The IMBA office is a lot like an indoor dog park. I got to sniff lots of dog tail and play "Rabid Crazy Dog" games. Not only that but my peeps take me EVERYWHERE with them now. It's awesome. I guess barking at the hotel cleaning people pays off. Now we are in Pueblo CO for the night and off to Sedona tomorrow.


We are all having a great time cruising around, adjusting to life on the road and learning how to best load the Subaru, find good food, and all those horribly stressful things like making sure the mugs are filled with good coffee before hitting the highway. Hopefully we will be able to find something less frozen than this soon so I can get my swim on.

No comments: