Monday, January 8, 2007

Wind Ice and Culture Club


Still not clear on why my people decided to leave that perfectly good house with all those dogs. On the other hand, they seem pretty psyched and they let me have my own queen sized bed last night (I even had 3 pillows). I can get used to this. It was windy in Rawlins as you can see by the sand dunes that formed on our window sill over night. 70+ mph with a bit of Wyoming ice (which is much slipperier than any other kind) thrown into the mix. At one point, my people seemed to be wondering if we were still on the right planet. With all the blowing snow and flat topography it was difficult to tell. Then we noticed some signs of intelligent life on the horizon. The wind mills and abundance of 80's dance music on the radio seemed to make them pretty happy. Lots of dancing. I don't want to be the one to tell them but they should stick to dancing only in the car.
I'll try to have some better pictures soon.


No comments: