Sunday, January 7, 2007

My People are Crazy


Rantings of a wiggly black dog
This is my new home. My people have lost it. They moved out of a nice house and into a car. Not just any car but a car so full of stuff that it keeps falling on my bed.
They need to fix that. It's not so bad though. We stopped at Deer Valley UT yesterday so they could ski and I got to bark at ladies in white fur coats. I am pretty sure I recognized one of those coats as a very fast bunny that I used to chase. Not fast enough it seems. They keep promising me they will take me for a ride but so far, everytime we have gone outside the wind has almost blown us away. We are currently enjoying the thriving metropolis of Rawlins WY where the freeway is closed both ways due to high wind and sheets of ice. It's pretty rad. Not unlike this gas station.

No comments: